BIM / CADTo ensure design technologies to resolve build-ability & sustainability issues
Our 3d models can produce detailed design packages with relevant documentations for the authority submissions and pre-construction coordinations. It has been effectively cutting down the times and costs for all design meetings and coordination works.
We have always experienced to work side by side with client design team in the technical design or specialist design stage, just to ensure all relevant design information are developed and contributed into the progress of BIM. Some partial completed detailed 3d models are also used to link to high quality rendering plugins for the production of presentation media.
Our teams are also available for working with the construction team to resolve on site design issues; and any relevant to the design deviations and changes; and input of new survey information into BIM in construction stage until the production of final 'as built' packages from BIM.
WE design ideas with technologyand our BIM skills are excellent in both traditional architecture and creative design
While BIM is great and commonly used in commercial projects with conventional geometry, but what about modeling an architectural Mayan ruins site that’s been excavated, or modeling themed columns with adjacent rock work, or pulling quantities for a mountain?
We have been through challenges during our initial involvement into BIM for unconventional projects in theme & entertainment industry. However, we have been well-trained throughout the practical lessons and manage to handling all the challenges effectively. Hence, we are proud to say that we are BIM expert not only in architecture industry, but also the BIM expert in theme & entertainment industry.
WE ARE CLIENT FOCUSWith mission driven to ensure cost and quality control throughout all design & construction stages
- Unique and creative solutions that meet the clients’ expectations not only by realising the clients’ business objectives, but particularly by our strict adherence to international level of executive service standards.
- Continuous search for opportunities beyond the agreed communications and business objectives.
- Creative approaches to the clients’ special needs in order to find unique and tailored design and project solutions.
- Team work based on the implementation of progressive communications disciplines and organised documentation throughout whole design and project stages.
- Professional quality of services provided by a highly motivated team.
- Courage and readiness to communicate on behalf of client in crisis.
- Strong technological and technical backgrounds.